Ballet Flats for Sale! - SOLD!!

I just put up some ballet flats for sale on ebay. Click here to see the item on e bay.

I'm really going to miss these shoes.  I've had them forever and they have been so versatile.  They have gone with me to work, to sporting events, running errands, etc.  They were GREAT for travelling!  So comfortable and soft.  Once these are sold I plan on buying a few more pair just like them!

They have always been worn barefoot...never with socks or stockings.

Please check out my pictures and if you like what you see please bid on them!

Double-click on the pictures to see larger view.






October 17, 2011:  Here are some additional pictures of the bottoms of the shoes:





1 comment:

  1. Hello,love your flats.When you drive wearing these flats,did you stomp the gas pedal hard to the floor a lot?Thank you.

    ReplyDelete